NAWC ADVANCED NAVAL TECHNOLOGY EXERCISE
ADVANCED NAVAL TECHNOLOGY EXERCISE (ANTX)/TEST-EX
ARE YOU AN INNOVATOR SEEKING AN OPPORTUNITY TO SHOWCASE YOUR TECHNOLOGIES WITH THE NAVY?
With the rapidly changing threat environment, our National Defense Strategy and other guiding strategic documentation identify a need to adapt quickly and rapidly to take advantage of technological innovations. To do this, technologists need a better understanding of the operational challenges and context, and warfighters need a better understanding of what the technological innovations can do for them. To gain this interaction, innovative organizations across industry, academia and government need forums to allow for technical and operational exchanges. ANTXs allow for this type of interaction without much of the bureaucratic restrictions that typically limit interaction, speed to fleet or stifle good collaboration.
ANTX's focus on bringing relevant opportunities to appropriate transition pathways quickly. ANTXs are a venue for warfighters, technologists, engineers and sponsors to collaborate and exercise new technology and prototypes prior to government investment. Shape tomorrow's technology today at the lowest resource point practical. Try it before you buy it!
NAWCADs ATEs are conducted utilizing a comprehensive set of Live, Virtual & Constructive (LVC) resources across the country and will sharply focus on emerging components of Naval Warfare in support of Distributed Maritime Operations (DMO).
NAWCAD’s overall ATE22 supports efforts in the following categories:
- Mission specific annual topic (i.e. Distributed Lethality, Long Range Surface Warfare (LRSUW), Joint War at Sea (JWAS), etc.)
- Demonstrate ability to fill capability gaps or advance technology of NISE funded projects
- Opportunity to test Naval Air concepts and ideas from the Warfare Center and Naval Test Wing Atlantic (NTWL) Squadrons
- Program of Record (POR) opportunities
- Opportunity for Fleet Forces to risk reduce experiment prior to inclusion in fleet events
- LVC Environment
- Inclusion of Industry to Demonstrate New Acquisition Guidance and Opportunities
Apply now to participate in NAWCAD’s ATE22 demonstration event at Paxtuxent River, Maryland during the following dates:
- - Blue Water Unmanned Aircraft Systems (BWUAS): Summer 2022.
- - Beyond Line Of Sight (BLOS) Systems: Summer 2022
- - Apertures (Antennas): Summer 2022